Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Chaotic Summer

FYI: there are a lot of pictures below before you can read my post, and some are taken by Chad Viewer Discretion is advised!






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Did you make it through all the pics? Sorry about the butt pictures that is what you get when you have Chad play camera-man. I hope you aren't offended, now on with my post ...


Between my 24th birthday, Mike going to BYU Hawaii, the 24th of July float, Our 6th Wedding Anniversary, Veyo Ward Party, and new boat we have been super-duper busy! It's the fun kind of busy that you don't really mind being tired from, but it is sure nice to return to a more scheduled routine.

Emma starts preschool at Vista (a charter school) on the 24th of August and Tay-Tay starts school on the 25th at Super-Star pre-school with Miss Debbie! They are both really excited and I am the one having a hard time accepting the fact that my little girls are going to school.

We are busy at the Auction as we have just celebrated the 1st Anniversary on the 31st of July(along with Mom & Dad's 28th Anniversary woot-woot). The Auction has doubled it's business since this time last year and is still growing. Hopefully one day we will be "Manhiem" big.

I am serving on the Ward Activities Committee, Enrichment Committee, & as a Ward Missionary with Chad. I have also started training for the 1/2 marathon in November. I used to do fun play-dates and girls nights and I miss those so next week I am getting everyone together again! I have made some really great friends from running and church and I love spending time with them!

Chad has been busy with work and when he isn't working he wants to go to the lake. At least we are all getting really tan right? Emma did learn how to water-ski, however she likes to play in the sand the most. Chad is getting his wake-boarding skills back. Chase is lulled to sleep on the boat which makes it really easy to have more fun. Taylor is Emma's shadow and does whatever she wants.

We just bought a mac and I will blog more so I won't have huge long posts as much like this. Well at least that's the plan! Hope everyone had an awesome summer! Also there is an open invitation to anyone that wants to go boating!

THE END... for now


3 comments:

Valerie said...

Jen, looks like you have had such a fun summer! I love the little Hurly onsie that Chase is wearing, so cute! And I laughed way hard at Taylor feeding her doll oreos. It was fun running with you the other week :) Let's get together soon.

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Hey- I just had to catch up. How are things with you guys, besides having a way fun summer? Can I just say, your girls are BEAUTIFUL- seriously- with that All-American look. Your little guy is very handsome too. Cute family! Anyway, looks like a great summer. :)I wish we were there to take you up on your open invitation boating. ;)

Curtis and Jen said...

What a cute family you have! Looks like you will all have numerous memories boating on the lake. Let me know if you ever have room for three more:)