Wednesday, June 2, 2010

School is over!!! HELLPP!!!

I am so excited to get this summer started!!! We have a lot of fun plans this summer and we are excited to share them with you! Emma just finished Kindergarten and Taylor finished her first year of Preschool. Chase is such a ham! He does and says the funniest things all the time! His favorite weapon is his head unfortunately. He loves, loves, loves outside (what boy doesn't?)! Ever since all my running buddies went and got pregnant, Chad and I have started running together and I love it! We are looking into moving this summer too :( :) ( it's a little bittersweet )! That's just a few updates, so off we go to start this summer....ok wait a minute, I just tried to add pictures from my imac and it gave me a google server error! I have tried 4 times now!...Does anyone have tips on how to effectively upload pictures from iphoto from my mac? (most of my pistures are taken with my Nikon D5000 so they are in a high megapixel) I have also uploaded pics to fb and they get lines through them... this is so dumb! I have thought about using flickr...HELLPPP!!!

1 comment:

Clarkson said...

Wish I could help with your photo problem. I still have those boxes for you. And BTW, in my mind, I still run all the time.