Monday, January 18, 2010

Chase turns 1!












































































October 20th, 2009, my little baby boy, turned 1! It feels so bittersweet, on one hand I am excited that he is growing and developing into such a handsome sweet little stud, but on the other hand I am so sad he isn't my little "baby guy" I can cuddle and kiss anymore! He is independent, curious, hilarious, loving, and super handsome!! We love you Chase and we hope you enjoyed all the fun things we did for your birthday like; having a WHOLE chocolate cake to yourself (BTW thanks for the pics of the cake smash Chelsea), and having fun friends join us for a very quick impromptu last-minute party, opening presents (with your sisters help), and doing whatever u really wanted (like having a sucker for lunch)!!!! I guess I know why it has taken such a long time for me to blog these pictures, I thought that if I didn't blog these that my baby would stay little and not grow up. I can clearly see I was delusional, however, in pictures babies stay babies forever!( I have this phrase in Chases room with his newborn pics surrounding its too cute!)

No comments: