Sunday, January 10, 2010

No Laughing! I know it's not October anymore



So I am very aware that these posts are incredibly overdue, however I want to catch up and given the past few holidays I feel very justified in these delayed posts!

Lets start with mid-October...

Emma, being the epitome of girlie-girls, wanted to be a cheerleader so we signed her up for a cheer camp! She just relished being in the limelight for the very brief halftime that she performed, but she reassured me that this was going to be a reoccurring event! But it was so fun to watch her be so excited and happy. It didn't hurt that she had some really fun friends come out of this short cheer camp! Fun, fun or should I say rah, rah! (I know, cheesy)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I really like your page! haha I cant really see the words though unless I highlight it. :)