Thursday, December 4, 2014

HUGE UPDATE

So we have not completely disappeared, but I had to take a long break from blogging until I had all the chaos of a new baby, birthdays, and holidays out of the way! We are back and this is what we have been up to...

Baby Petersen
This is me at 36 weeks
Ewww I hate these pictures they make me look so swollen...I guess it didn't help that I had been on bed-rest for the past few weeks. These are the last pictures taken of me before I went into labor so I felt it was important to include them...
The next week we got together with Chad's sister Robyn and her kids to make a sentimental gift for Linda's upcoming birthday. They are personalized stepping stones! We had each grandchild (17 total) make their own.
They got very creative!
I made this one for our baby...
This is clearly Chase's.
Bri did a cute job on her's too. Oddly, I didn't take a picture of Emma's but her's was a dancing princess theme...surprise, surprise!!

 I made an essential stop to Miss Plunketts to get some cute headwear for lil' miss.































































































































































































No comments: