Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chase- the Baby Model


Chad, Me, and Chase went and had these neat pictures taken, and Robyn they are AWESOME! These captivate what an amazingly perfect and sweet baby Chase is! I just love these pics because.... In pictures babies stay babies forever!


Tender Lovin'



All of our Kids!


My Cuddle Bear

Watch out Dad!.... Mom has a new man in her life!


Mommy's little Angel


Our Precious Little Boy


Sleepy "Bubee"

I love this picture he looks especially sweet and innocent! What a special gift from Heaven!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Job on the Blog Sis! I love these pictures. Keep it up.

Valerie said...

Jen these pictures are so adorable. I love all of them, and the one with all of the kids is so sweet too. You look especially gorgeous. I love getting new pictures, fun fun!

Clarkson said...

Cute blog! Glad I remembered the address. Way cute pictures of Chase!! The park was fun today.

Charity said...

Hi! Your baby boy is so darling! How fun to get a boy to mix things up a little!
Linda sent the link to your blog to my mom, who fwd it to me. I'm happy to see you guys enjoying life with a new little baby!
my blog is private but if you email me I'll add you:
charityannsmith@gmail.com

Shane and Alissa said...

Those are such sweet pictures! He really could be a baby model. He really is such an adorable little boy.

Carissa Mason said...

I love these!! The one that looks like it's printed on linen...amazing! He's perfect, Jen!

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

Oh my!!! He is sooooooooo Cute!!!

Curtis and Jen said...

Those pictures are amazing! Your boy has grown a lot since these pics! I can't wait till our Jaycie smiles more :)