Friday, November 14, 2008

Greece Was AWESOME

This April I got to go on another girls trip! We chose to go to Greece and tour the islands and my family said "don't get pregnant this time!" Well guess what, the week after the trip was finalized..... I found out I was pregnant! So I had to deal with being 3 months prego on this trip!- But it was so much fun I wouldn't miss out on these trips ever (pregnant or not)!

This was the fancy dinner night-ooh la la! But only me and Linda went because Robyn lost her wedding ring and Ericka stayed to console her- I guess we just wanted to PARTY! So we got dolled up and off we went!


On this night everyone had to wear Blue and White for Greece!
(but we wore it for BYU!)


We had to hurry and take this pic. because there were BEES after us!!


This was taken at the ancient abodes in Ephesus (my favorite part of the trip) where the Apostle Paul used the potty!


This was the first island we visited after leaving Athens its called Mycanos. Also, right before we took this picture we had an appetizer of 4 JUMBO shrimp, but turns out they were totally disgusting so the stray cat there got a meal worth 100 euros! (he was a cute kitty- he deserved it!)

K this was a totally funny moment because the person taking this picture was a guy with a group of Chinese tourists that were in love with us "white ladies". He first wanted a picture with me and then he saw that there were more girls with me and so Ericka had to take a picture with him. Then some of his friends wanted pictures too, it was like we were celebrities. Robyn was laughing at us too and she took pictures of us with these guys. Hello the whole reason for the pictures was supposed to be this magnificent ancient structure, the Acropolis (which means the highest point of the city)!