Sunday, November 16, 2008

A new Kitty

We have now had like 4 cats since we have been married and sadly we had 2 in the past 6 months, but they ended up being dinner to the coyotes in the backyard! I guess we shouldn't have put a collar with a bell on them it was basically a dinner bell for the coyotes! I can tell this time "Smokee" will be different! I can see her staying around for at least 2 weeks! j/k..... Emma was so excited when we saw her I just couldn't say no, so here we go again with the cat thing! Wish us luck :)

Rarrrr.... My name is Smokee! Watch out or I will attack you with my itty bitty kitty paws!


Taylie really loves to play with Smokee, if only she could keep up with her- she is quick!


Emma loves cameras and was taking this pic. She had as posed making super silly faces!


Tay is being real careful and is giving SOFT pets! Good job girlie!


Emma on the other hand, could possibly choke her to death. She really does love her to death!


Now she is being softer, what a sweet fluff ball!

1 comment:

Carissa Mason said...

Aren't cats great? We have 3 ourselves and we could't imagine our life without them. Well, maybe without the litter box but that's a different story!

I'm so excited to see that you have a blog! I'm going to add you to my blog. You should go check it out.
www.carissamason.blogspot.com