Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The stress is over!

With Chad's Birthday, Valentine's Day, and Parties over and done, we are finally slowing down! It was fun but I am ready to stop the stress! So I hired a Maid! It was the best decision, seriously! She is awesome and so thorough! If you don't have one, for sanity sake get one! It was a necessity after buying a bigger house! Now I have plenty of time to just play with my kids and not worry about scrubbing things! Oh I also forgot to post some of the Valentine's day fun we had in my last post.

 These are the gorgeous earrings Chad got me, they match my ruby necklace he got me a few years ago.
 The essential Valentine's Day roses
 Oddly enough, even more than the earrings and the flowers, this card is what I would prefer for any occasion. I guess I am just sentimental. I have a hard time liking flowers because they just die. Expensive jewelry isn't my thing either, probably from my kids ripping it off me and my fear of loosing it. This was just perfect for me, lucky for Chad I am a cheap Valentine!
 We went out to dinner that night to Samarai 21. Apparently I was too enthralled with the tricky chef to look at the camera and smile. It was really fun and yummy! Afterward we went to get an Ice cream cone. It was a great escape for Chad and I to spend some great quality time together! Happy Valentine's Day Chady!

Cute Chase!
 Chase found these funny little glasses in the toy room that go to Mr. Potato Head and he insisted that they were his to wear ALL day long! He just makes me laugh so hard!

Haleua's Visit
 My Brothers and their families came to visit us over the weekend! So we went out to dinner, all 12 of us! How long is the wait for a party that big on a holiday weekend? 1 1/2 hrs.!!! Ya right! after shopping I was starving and ready to just go to Wendy's because everywhere we went the wait was the same and anyplace we tried to call didn't do reservations! We finally settled on the Olive Garden. I told my brother that whenever we go out to eat with Mom and Dad we instantly got seated! He said that's because Dad just tipped the Host $100 and they would do whatever he wanted! I thought why couldn't you have been there Dad? Ha, Maybe one day when I can justify tipping $100 to the Host I might not have to wait so long! ha ha
 The girls didn't seem to mind though, they were our entertainment! Emma was doing gymnastics and Taylor was singing! They also did a lot of hanging on people like monkeys too!
 They gave us a whole room to continue our chaos in
 That "cheese" just shows you the goofy people we were surrounded by
 My Bro. Chris and Jackie and my nephew Blake
 Jackie's twin, Jessie and her husband Brian
Uncle "Cwispy" buried in kids!

While us ladies were out shopping, the boys headed for some serious Jeepin'!
 This is the view from the mountain they drove on.
This was the mud covered Jeep. Not too bad, for a Jeep!

Sweet Tay...Cabriotti
Taylor was watching me read my emails yesterday and she laid her head on my shoulder and said "Mom you have got to get a picture of this, I look so cute I bet!" I said "ok Tay!" and she quickly corrected me and said " You mean Cabriotti? (her middle name) That's what I want you to call me now just to let you know!" I just died laughing! If it wasn't for my kids and their cute personalities I don't know how I could get through life! They just crack me up, especially when I least expect it!

5 comments:

Jax said...

Cute post Jenni! Thanks for posting those pics for us! :)

Petersen's said...

No problem! That was fun thanks for coming to visit!:D

Kally said...

Jen you are doing sooooo good to blog, I love it! I'm so glad you had tons of fun with family, and had a maid come clean your house1 Hooray! Now I sooooo badly need mine done, if the sicknesses would ever end!

Valerie said...

Glad you had such a fun Birthday month for Chad :) And I agree, having someone clean your house is the best, I had it done a few times after Addy was born and it was such a relief to not have to do it. I'm glad your life just got a little less stressed, that is always such a good thing :)

Andrea said...

Jen:
Thank you for the sweet, sweet comment you left on my blog. So very kind of you! I look forward to getting to know you...we live so close and our girls go to the same school. :) Hopefully our paths will cross soon. Thanks again!
Andrea