Friday, March 25, 2011

Hooray for new furniture! I need your input!

A little more decor.
 We ended up not leaving for Spring Break, instead we bought some new furniture. I also went to Krumpets last week and bought a ton of Easter decor. so I took pics to show what cute stuff we found there. If you have never gone to Krumpet's you seriously need to check it out, they carry such cute and affordable home decor! We love it! 

Below I posted pictures of any changes I have made to our house in the past month so you will see the room listed and then the items changed (ex: kitchen:just decor) so it makes it easier to recognize the changes. Please leave comments as to what I should change or add, I would really appreciate it!
 the kitchen:just decor
 more kitchen: just decor


 the hallway: just decor


 Entertainment Center: just decor


 Living Room: new swivel lamp and decor


 Guest Bath: just decor



 Master Bedroom: the candlesticks and long bench

 Entry way: Scroll table, Lamp, decor


 toy room: new table and chairs

 Chase's bunk bed has this cute shelf for the top bunk
 the theme is sports, obviously
Chase's new room: bunk bed, bedding, dresser, frames, decor


 Upstairs bathroom: just towels


 Emma's room: trundle bed, bedding, dresser, decor, sconces, frame


 Taylor's room: bedding



Outside:just decor
My walkway is like a lined Easter egg trail that lead to the front door. We also got these cool carrots. Desert Sun landscape made my grass so green, it looks like carpet! Spring/warmer weather we are ready for you now to come any time now! Also, please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions on decorating because I would love to hear your opinions.

 Security
We also had a security system installed last week to help when we are out of town or when I am home alone while Chad is out of town. It sure makes us feel safe although the door chimes "Garage Door Open, beep, beep" got annoying real fast and we turned it to silent during the day. This is the touch screen in our bedroom that is wireless.
 This is the master code box that is in the living room by the garage door. Just in case you wanted to know our code is 12345, j/k. ha ha just thought I'd throw that in! I think it is so cool because I have an app on my phone that allows me to arm and disarm the system from my phone wherever I am! I can also view with the cameras in the house to see any activity since it has a motion activated sensor too!
This is one of the yard signs and it had a solar light so you can always see that we are PROTECTED!  BURGLARS BEWARE!

2 comments:

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

Jen, you did a good job. You always do. You have to take me to that store.

Amy said...

Super cute! The landscape looks fabulous too ;)