Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ice Cream Man
The Ice cream man showed up at the soccer field and my kids went crazy! So obviously we had to go buy a Spongebob Popsicle with those disgusting frozen gumballs for eyeballs! This picture is of Taylor scowling because we told her she had to finish it before we got home. She got it from ear to ear, honestly I don't know how she does it but she manages to make a mess out of every treat I give her! ta least she is a cutie pie! Love that girl!
 
 Hot tubing in March!
This is exactly why we live here in St. George, so we can go swimming in March when it is still cold almost everywhere else! Our friends invited us to come swim at their house and it was a blast! Their pool was awesome it's like a lazy river it's so huge! Then they also have a kiddie pool that's only 18 inches deep for kids Chase's age who can't swim yet (He loved it BTW), and they have a massaging hot tub, and a huge fire pit! It is probably the coolest pool/backyard I have ever seen in my life!
 Here the kids are swimming away the night! We were there swimming until 10pm!
The adults all got in the hot tub and it was so relaxing! We roasted Marshmallows and had pizza and swam all night! It was AWESOME!


Pirate Island Pizza Fridays
We have been having a lot of fun going to Pirate Island on Friday with our friends. My friend Kally and her 3 kids are all about the same age as our 3 kids so they play really well together. Lately we have been doing everything together and it has been so much fun!
Here are the boys; Chase, Kalven, and Kody.
Taylor and Me in the cave.
 Emma got a picture in her pirate hat too.
 Taylor won like 300 tickets all by herself! I was so proud of her! We had a great time there and can't wait until next Friday to go again!

BBQ with Friends
We decided that for dinner Friday night we would do a BBQ with the Campbells and then watch a fun movie. It was seriously a blast! Here are some pictures we snapped that night.
Chad showing off his BBQ skills!
 Kally and Joel in the kitchen
Chad and I before dinner
The kids eating their yummy BBQ dinner!
This is what happens when you play hard all day with a bunch of friends...you crash on the lovesac next to your buddy, or on top of them in this case! Ha ha ha ha ha

Soccer Friends
The girls are LOVING soccer this year! This is Taylor with her new best buddy Presley holding hands after practice! They are just so cute, I want to eat them up!

 Spiderman?
 I was headed to Krumpets for their big sale last week and lo and behold there was SPIDERMAN! He was with a Bob Marley Rockstar look-a-like too! I couldn't believe it but there he was walking the streets of downtown St. George. It looked like he was headed to Denny's. It was so funny but if you look close to this picture I snapped as I drove by you can see him. Ha ha ha

 Point Charts
 This is the first version of the points charts...
This is the finished points charts after they had a much needed makeover! My friend and I went a little crazy with the laminator, but now they are so cute! We just use dry erase markers and then they are easy to reuse.

2 comments:

Kally said...

I know I say this everytime, but you are doing AWESOME blogging!!!! I am loving it! It has been soooo much fun to hang out and let the kids play sooo nice! I'm so glad we got those charts done I am sooo glad! HOORAY!!!!!

Valerie said...

That pools sounds Awesome, I bet it was so much fun and relaxing! Stock is loving soccer too, and Briggs, well he is kind of getting the idea of soccer ha ha ha. Your family is always so cute Jen :)